Salam semangat pembakar hasrat, masih semangat berbuat hal – hal yang bermanfaat? Kalau iya mari kita lanjutkan pengkajian materi kita bersama. Nah kali ini giliran Passive Voice yang jadi daftar pembahasan. Mari dilihat – lihat dulu.
Passive voice merupakan salah satu materi yang sangat sering digunakan dalam pembelajaran bahasa Inggris. Untuk mengukur seberapa baik kemampuan anda menggunakan passive voice, anda bisa melatih passive voice dengan soal-soal tentang passive voice yang ada di bawah ini. Selamat mencoba dan semoga Anda berhasil menjawabnya dengan baik.
20 Soal Bahasa Inggris Tentang Passive Voice dan Jawaban
1. Our bookselves _____ by the carpenter when you came.
a. Is being repaired
b. Was being repaired
2. The compressor _____ by that guy.
a. Has been sold
b. Has been being sold
3. She can’t be _____ by this gun.
4. Ubahlah kalimat berikut ke passive voice – He will change the password.
a. The password will be changed by him
b. The password would be changed by him
5. I didn’t recognize when the room _____.
a. Was being painted
b. Is being painted
6. Ubahlah kalimat berikut ke passive voice – I have taken the sauce.
a. The sauce has been taken by me
b. The sauce have been taken by me
7. The unique doll _____ by Mr. Sukirman last week.
a. was already bought
b. already Is bought
8. He is now _____ by the headmaster now.
a. Being punished sadistically
b. Been punished sadistically
9. The next year grammar examination _____.
a. would be passed perfectly
b. should be passed perfectly
10. Ubahlah kalimat berikut – He took the medical care for his illness.
a. The medical care for his illness is taken by him
b. The medical care for his illness was taken by him
11. What is the formulation of passive voice for simple present tense?
a. Subject + Is/am/are + Verb1.
b. Subject + Is/am/are + Verb3.
12. What is the formulation of passive voice for present perfect tense?
a. Subject + Have/has + Been + Being + Verb3.
b. Subject + Have/has + Been + Verb3.
13. We are going to watch Insidious tonight.
a. Insidious was going to be watched by us tonight.
b. Insidious are going to be watched by us tonight.
14. I will clean the house every Saturday afternoon.
a. The house will be cleaned by me every Saturday afternoon.
b. The house will cleaned by me every Saturday afternoon.
15. Agus painted the car amazingly.
a. The car was painted by Agus amazingly.
b. The car were painted by Agus amazingly.
16. The two kings are encountering the treaty.
a. The treaty is been encountered by the two kings.
b. The treaty are being encountered by the two kings.
17. The cleaning crew vacuums and dusts the office every morning.
a. Every morning, the office are vacuumed and dusted by the cleaning crew.
b. Every morning, the office is vacuumed and dusted by the cleaning crew.
18. Kemenangan itu akan dirayakan oleh Team minggu depan.
a. The victory will have been being celebrated by the team next week.
b. The victory will be celebrated by the team next week.
19. Saat makan tadi malam, enam bakso udang dimakan oleh Budi.
a. At dinner last night, six shrimpball was eaten by Budi.
b. At dinner last night, six shrimpball were eaten by Budi.
20. Seorang teknisi telah memotong kabel listrik.
a. The electricity wire has been cutted by an engineer.
b. The electricity wire has been cut by an engineer.