Berikut adalah contoh soal dan jawaban procedure teks dalam membuat makanan dan membuat cincin dari kain flannel.
How to Make Bregedel Tempe
- 150 g tempe
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon Royco
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Here are the instructions:
- Mash the tempe with a fork.
- Put the mashed tempe in a bowl and mix with the flour and Royco, followed by an egg.
- Shape the tempe into the size of a golf ball and flatten a little with a fork.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium flame. When the oil is hot, drop the tempe into the oil, five or six at a time.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides, drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with chili or sauce.
A. Choose the best answer based on the text above!
1.Which statement is TRUE about the instruction?
A. We need the big fire to make oil become hot.
B. We ought to drop the tempe around ten or twelve at a two times.
C. We fork to flatten the shape of tempe.
D. We fry the tempe before golden brown.
2. What is the main ingredient of the bregedel tempe?
B. Bregedel Tempe
C. Tempe and Egg
D. Tempe, flour and Royco
3. When we add the egg in making bregedel tempe?
A. Between we mask the tempe and shape the tempe.
B. After we shape the tempe and before we mask the tempe.
C. Before we shape the tempe and mix the tempe with Royco.
D. While we shape the tempe.
4. What is the Generic Structure of the text?
A. Goal – Equipment – Steps
B. Goal – Materials – Resolution
C. Goal – Materials – Steps
D. Goal – Ingredients – Resolution
5. What is the social fuction of this text?
A. To inform the readers about Bregedel Tempe.
B. To retell about Bregedel Tempe.
C. To describe about Bregedel Tempe
D. To describe about how to make Bregedel Tempe
6. The language feature of this text is. . .
B. Past Tense
7. “Fry until golden brown on both sides, drain on absorbent…” (last line)
The underlined word has the closest meaning to. . .
How to Make Flannel Rose Ring
- Red Flannel around 10×10 cm
- Cut round the flannel about 5×3 cm and make spiral in it.
- Glue each side of spiral flannel.
- Twist it from central until the end (look like a rose).
- Cut the flannel in a rectangle (the size depend on your finger).
- Put the rose in a rectangle and glue it.
- Flannel rose ring is ready to wear.
B. Choose the best answer based on the text above!
8. Which statement is NOT TRUE about the instruction?
A. We must glue the rose in rectangle to get the ring.
B. The biggest the finger means the more flannel that needed.
C. All people have the same size of rectangle to make the ring.
D. We make a rectangle after we make a rose form.
9. We need flannel . . . to make rose ring for twice.
A. Less than 10x10cm
B. Only 10x10cm
C. About 10x10cm
D. More than 10x10cm
10.What should we do after we cut round the flannel?
A. Glue each side of the flannel
B. Cut it in spiral form
C. Twist from the central until the end
D. Put the rose in a rectangle and glue it.
11. What is the Generic Structure of the second paragraph?
12. “Twist it from central until the end “ (second paragraph)
The underlined word has similar meaning with. . .